Member Benefits – Chatswood Chamber of Commerce
There are many reasons why you should join the Chatswood Chamber of Commerce and help to grow your business on Sydney’s thriving North Shore.
- All members receive a distinctive Chatswood Chamber of Commerce membership certificate and decal.
- All members receive reduced rates at Chamber functions.
- Membership fees are tax deductible.
- Two minute company pitches – You get a chance at Chamber luncheons to be one of three people to pitch their business at the next lunch.
- Members have the opportunity to promote their business by sponsoring various Chamber activities, such as a Business After Hours or a Business Breakfast.
- Chamber activities are planned with the aim of matching the varying needs of members.
- Members attending functions are identified with name badges to assist mutual recognition.
- New members receive special recognition to assist them to become part of the Chamber’s business community.
- Specific invitations are sent to all members, advertising details and booking arrangements of all Chamber activities.
See more benefits below.
Fee Structure per annum
*Sole Trader $220.00 51+ employees $850.00
2-20 employees $330.00 Patron $1,250.00 + member’s base fee
21-50 employees $490.00
*one person business only All fees are inclusive of GST
Chatswood Chamber/NSW Business Chamber Alliance Package
Chatswood Chamber is pleased to advise that we have entered into an Alliance partnership with NSW Business Chamber to bring more benefits to our Members.
This Alliance means that you can elect to become a Member of the NSW Business Chamber at no extra cost to your business. With businesses facing a new workplace relations system, our Alliance partnership with NSW Business Chamber can help you navigate with confidence through the ever-changing IR landscape, provide you with tools to judge the health of your business, marketing advice and much more.
Our Alliance provides you with access to the following entitlements – all included in the cost of your membership with Chatswood Chamber.
- Workplace Advice Line– connects to workplace specialists
- Ask Us How – Online business guides
- Business Vitality Express Check – online business health check
- Business Legals – online legally compliant templates and
- MANY MORE!
For more information please contact the Chamber Office on 9415 2636.
|Benefits for all members||Benefits for Patron Members|
|Included on Member’s directory on website||x||x|
|Invitation to all Member’s only and open events||x||x|
|Invitation to attend Business After Hours||x||x|
|Opportunity to host a Business After Hours function||x||x|
|Opportunity to host a Business Breakfast function||x||x|
|Opt-in to “no-cost” Chamber Alliance membership of NSW Business Chamber (read more link)||x||x|
|Link to your website from the Chamber website||x||x|
|Ticket to each luncheon, breakfast and Business After Hours||Value $750|
|Logo displayed on all Chamber invitations, luncheon programs etc.||x|
|Logo linked from Chamber Home page||x|
|Personalised name badge||x|
|Business Classified on Chamber website (12 months, change monthly)||x|
|Signage at all luncheons||x|
Opportunities to promote your business
The Chatswood area is one of the largest shopping areas in the metropolitan area of Sydney. It is in the centre of the North Shore with a major railway/bus interchange serving the CBD area.
If you want to grow your customer base and your business generally, whichever industry sector you’re in, the business contacts, information and business tips you’ll gain as a member are priceless.
You will also establish valuable friendships and build a strong network of opportunities for yourself and your business.
Here are some very good reasons why you should join:
The Chatswood Chamber provides many opportunities for promoting your business.
- Low cost advertising on the Chamber website – with a link to your website.
- You can Host (or co-host) a Business After Hours function at your company’s location to promote your business. (apart from the sole trader membership)
- The Chamber provides three business people with the opportunity to do a short promotional talk about their business at all our well-attended luncheons.
- This Internet site provides links to member businesses’ websites and a browsable business directory of all Chamber members.
- The ability to find local providers, whom you know, for the services you need.
- Access to free business advice on industrial relations matters and more from the NSW Business Chamber, via our office.
- Access to the Membership list, available via the Members’ Directory.
- If you’re considering establishing a business in the area or moving your existing business here, talk to the Chatswood Chamber about the area and important local contacts.
Lobbying to governments on behalf of businesses
The Chatswood Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in the local community and an important source of business information about the Sydney North Shore area.
Regular meetings are held between the Chamber and Local and State Government politicians to ensure the voice of Chatswood business is heard where it has the greatest effect.
The Chamber is represented on a number of local and government committees and has input to the broader community via the NSW Business Chamber affiliation.
The Chamber acts on behalf of its membership on issues of general and specific interest to the business community. The Chamber Board is available at anytime to hear concerns of its membership.
To bring business issues to the attention of the Chamber, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie Burgess at 9415 2636.
The Chatswood Chamber of Commerce provides many opportunities for its members to network with other local business owners to build up your customer base.
Luncheon meetings are held each month with excellent and engaging guest speakers. Attendances at these functions average 80. They’re held on the third Tuesday of each month.
Members are encouraged to bring guests and/or host a Corporate Table of 10.
Business After Hours is an ideal way to establish new contacts and help generate business for your company. You host the event on your premises – a great opportunity to showcase your products or services.
Held on a regular basis between 5.30 and 7.00pm, a Chamber member hosts this event and provides refreshments for members and guests.
The host company presents a short summary of their services, and guests are free to mingle and network. Chatswood Chamber of Commerce staff are available at these events to answer any queries you may have on our services.
Business Breakfasts briefings are held on various issues which directly affect small business, and are held to provide networking opportunities for members who may find luncheons or after hours functions inconvenient.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Click here to go to our membership form and payment page” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fchatswoodchamber.com.au%2Fmembership-application%2F||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]