NSW Chamber – Perfect your Pitch Workshop
July 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Please note that this event is for full members of NSW Business Chamber only, Local Chamber Members not eligible.
You have just a 10% chance of capturing the interest of a new client. Your message needs to hit exactly the right note.
But does anxiety consume you, tying your tongue in knots and draining you of your confidence and succinctness.
Do you offer so many services that you find it impossible to explain them all coherently? Do you find the eyes of the person or people in front of you glaze over?
This bespoke 3 hour workshop will show how to capture your audience’s attention, develop your key selling points and confidently deliver your call to action. You will also be trained to prove your expertise and credibility in an engaging manner, while conducting and connecting conversations with prospects.
During this 3 hour training, participants will:
– Discover the prime target market to focus on and tailor your message accordingly
– Create an engaging, succinct message that stops people in their tracks
– Articulate the benefits of your solutions in the most compelling fashion
– Under the power of your voice
– Measure the impact you have on others
– Learn the art of meaningful conversations
– Determine exactly who can help and how to filter them respectively and quickly
– Know the questions that prove your expertise
– Learn to lead prospects to an elegant close or meaningful exchange
– Establish a clear follow-up technique to convert your generated leads
For registration click on the link below: