Special Event – Chatswood Sleeps Rough for Charity
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - September 23 @ 7:00 am
Our sleepout is fun and a great way to meet like-minded people, all whilst making an important contribution to The Salvation Army and Streetwork.
Full details and registration information is on the ChatswoodSleepsRough Website.
Event details of Chatswood Sleeps Rough 2017 are as follows:
Date: Friday 22 September 2017
Time: 19:00 (Friday) – 07:00 (Saturday)
Location: Storage King, 37 Alleyne Street, Chatswood
What will be supplied and what do you need to bring?
- The facility has toilets, water and power
- Cardboard mats – courtesy of Orora Fibre Packaging
- There will be food (supplied by the Salvation Army and Streetwork) with a contribution (hopefully) of left-over food from outlets in Chatswood
- Tea and coffee.
- Warm clothes
- Some form of bedding, eg sleeping bag
- A collapsible chair if you wish to sit
- Good cheer
- Business cards
Full Details on chatswoodsleepsrough.com.au